Protect Your Rights With Olsen & White
Help For Dealing With Government
As Americans, at one at one time or another, we all need to deal with the government. Maybe its seeking a land-use variance for property that you own. It might be working through issues with government benefits, either as an employee or through programs such as Social Security. The behavior of most governmental entities and agencies is very strictly regulated, and the rules for dealing with them are equally complex and strict. whether it is to get access to important benefits or contest a decision that directly impacts our lives.
Navigating the bureaucracy of government, however, can be a challenging task, even for people who are otherwise sophisticated with dealing with red tape and bureaucratic systems. In these cases, an experienced lawyer can help a great deal – and most importantly, help you protect your rights and help you achieve your goals and avoid mistakes and delays that could add frustration and cost to your dealings.
Experienced Attorneys Working For You
This is exactly what our firm does for people throughout southern Indiana. Our attorneys have more than eight decades of combined experience successfully guiding our clients through the confusion of local, state and even federal government agencies. We take the legalese and stress out of dealing with government matters, and we help our clients achieve their goals in a timely fashion.
Learn How Our Firm Can Help You
Anytime you must deal with government bureaucracy, our experienced legal team is here to work for you. Below are just a few of the examples of ways we have been able to help our southern Indiana clients sort through government issues:
- We have represented government workers, including elected officials, in matters relating to employment and compensation.
- We represent property owners before Zoning Boards of Appeals.
- We help people with dealings with municipal governments.
- We help people seek land use approvals and respond to housing code violations.
- We guide people through the process of applying for and obtaining Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits.